Monday, February 3, 2014

How to get rid of armpit odour?

How to get rid of armpit odour?

Posted : 2 February 2014
I have been having problem with underarm odor for many years or armpit odour. I have tried using commercial deodorants or antiperspirants but thinking of switching to more natural solutions.

I found this website (http://voices.yahoo.com/how-rid-underarm-odor-without-chemical-deodorants-1586651.html) that suggests using lemon juice. Some readers also commented that using hand sanitizer gel or Band-Aid Plus first aid antibiotic/pain relief ointment are helpful. I am going to try out the hand sanitizer gel :-)

Another useful website is : http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Underarm-Odor and it suggests that drinking a lot of water, adjust Your Diet, Avoid alcohol and caffeinated beverages, Shower daily, Wear natural-fiber clothing, etc etc

Any one have other suggestions? Did you tried any method that works well?

--------------------------

Posted : 5 February 2014

Hey, I bought Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer to try out and it works! It kills 99.99% germs without water. I squeezed the hand sanitizer gel of the size of a thumbnail and rub it on my armpit or underarm. I do so for both armpit or underarm. It has a nice aloe vera smell. I have started to use yesterday afternoon and found that it can help to keep away my armpit odour for about 4 hours. I am going to try for another few days.



--------------------------

Posted : 28 February 2014

Hey, for the last 3 weeks I have been using this Dettol Hand Sanitizer to remove my armpit ordor or remove underarm smell and it works very well! I use it every 4 hours or 6 hours and it successfully get rid of the armpit ordour.